Monday, January 21, 2013

Facebook kept enduring down

In disorder, from the insight of lord Mr., from now on how will?"
This officer of Zheng Hun is fond of, if the emperor is given to his Gao Guan.Think necessarily he will the first feet side that runs to the emperor sticks out tongue, but,google, under the eunuch's oppression, predominate in the orthodox tradition idea of private's son under, there are technical craftsmans in addition to being a slave, can also have what exit?
Gao Tang Long immediately after says:"Central plains and everywhere rise indiscriminately yes, don't think to make great effort to make country strong at this time on the saint, on the contrary think that we demand craftsman, to big fellow imperial government, this isn't the good sign.The Long wants to ask of and true Hun of similar:Offend to see by lord, Central plains and greatly disorderly, will indiscriminately arrive what extent?"
I lift to see Han Chang's king and in a hurry beat hello:"Han Wang isn't strange, our these people are all from China, the home country battle fire rises everywhere, greatly disorderly in our heart, I first have a chat with them and turn head to see a gift with king formally."
Han Chang raised a high eyebrow, the answer of grace:"Castellan, I how will blame, you forgot,cnn, my Ma Han 5000 privates and soldiers also just fought shoulder to shoulder with castellan, and Central plains the war situation is exactly also that I am inquisitive."
"Is also good, we return to cabin to talk".I receive a public time cabin.
When I receive Huang Ying, officer Huan's parent is big of she lovely means and also wants to stay to see scenery in the deck, don't participate in us to discuss.Hence, I leave two or three attendant to keep company with, the big brigade returned to cabin in.
After guest and host fall divide, everyone re- sees a gift, mutual the introduction acquaint with.I need a tube by teacher gift rather, he is arranged in my right hand, the left hand is a Ju to teach, the underneath is various will with Gao Tang Long, follows Gao for head, little money Wu La Zuo.Horse Korean king be settled at me in front, parallelism but sit.
I silently conjecture public, a don't several years, public all changed a lot, become more mature and responsible.For hand over a craftsman this matter, see pour to the difficulty solving isn't very big.Central plains rise indiscriminately, even if the public is like Zheng Hun person like this, also in the worried imperial government whether can control a disorderly bureau.If the imperial government has no command over a disorderly bureau, these craftsmans that render service for the emperor, will also bury for old imperial government Xun.
The war that I related to Central plains take place is disorderly, be to hear an eunuch Suo Hui not to become, unexpectedly imprisonned great teacher when the Lu planted public all meant profound disappointment, certainly, bathing at big fellow shining glory next several a hundred years, everyone is more is express a kind of profound of grief with fall Mo.
When hear I inquire into with Lu Zhi whether the domestic affairs still have cry bitterly to lose a voice for, taking care of to rather repress not to live a sorrow while hearing my resolute answer"matter can not be", .
I immediately after the Xu say to meet with Lu Zhi of situation, public is deeply moved while being to hear me to say "but beg of heart Anne, only do utmost it, He Ji's success or failure how".Hear me and teacher engagement"Lu Zhi is resided to inside, but the pupil is resided to an outside, inside the outside act in cooperation" with positive dynasty key link, everyone understood my meaning around around unclearly.
"Lu Shi since departure once grew to sing a way'the road is boundless he/she fixed far Xi, I the top and bottom is in order to the Suo;Draw a deep sigh Xi with the Yan Ti, many Jians of Ai people's livelihood;As well of remaining heart kind Xi, although nine die it still don't regrets', I want to use this words and everybody to together encourage.The big fellow domestic affairs corrupt, don't start from today, I am a man room clan relatives, often thought of matter can not be, usually the Ti tears are stained with Jin.Lu Shi's party in government hall on effort maintenance, also need me to wait to make an effort at the underneath savings strength.If the matter has can be, I wait to lend machine but rise, pure gentleman side, in addition to eunuch expensive Qi;Term able men, use gentleman great teacher.If matter can not be, I wait to back but protect a territory to restore peace to people, the Wei protects a square common people in order to wait for enlightened monarch.Hoping I wait a top and bottom is united at heart, the Kuang hands my big fellow.Have at here thank for the forbears each."
Finish saying, my station is started, to deeply salute in manies.
Everyone unifies of viewpoint, the matter leaving did a lot so much.We decide agreeing to concede defeat to pay tribute to the imperial government, but in no case handing over a craftsman.First, can first with the sorting luggage, then with coldly jelly for lend, procrastinate the route of travel of the craftsmans.While waiting until in warm spring a flower to blossom if the emperor still doesn't depend on Rao think again not other lend.In fine, need to calm down a view now it changes, if world peace, the craftsmans set out again not late.
As for those eunuch, then arrive at a cloud city, will never can put them to return to, leak our truth or falsities.Wait they to spread an aim to complete, immediately send into the Luan sun them city to carry out house arrest.Anyway they want set out together with the craftsmans of, make them wait in the Luan sun city.
The arrangement finishes the important event of cloud, I smile to say "hello" with Han Wang:"Han Wang, luckily your 5000 privates and soldiers, defended many places for us, we will give them the holiday and let them return to native district to observe a festival this year Chinese New Year, certainly, after Chinese New Year, also hope Han Wang to send a batch of troopses again, I hope that the number ups more orders again.Moreover, Han Wang comes to cloud this time, we can settle the fee of employing of Han Jun first, so, Han Wang at cloud is big of the money flower sold."
Han Wang Yang's voice laughs heartily, the eyebrows of high mountain is tiny tiny a wrinkly, finally still kept enduring down,Facebook.
Seeing the color of the sky is late, the cloud elder statesman is led by Gao Tang Long, organizes the troops accolade Huang Ying Ru's city.Teach to close feather Zhang Fei to keep company with in the Ju under, everyone leaves a ship to ascend shore.
The high mountain and Yin east has no activity with everyone and specially stay at on board, we several brotherses said since departure situation.
Since departure have no how many times, the high mountain has been already shown of steady heavy mature many, he opens mouth first and explains Han Wang's activity:"Han Wang this time come, is send his younger sister, I intend to marry in February, next year and conveniently let Han Wang after staying marry again walk."
"?!Congratulate you", I Be blunt to come forward to go, grasp the hand of high mountain, concussion of the top and bottom wave:"The brotherses age wasn't young either, to should become a house, regrettable, I let Yin east."
Yin eastern light answer:"Nothing important, whenever I thoughted of at this time, the asseveration for delivering, do you still remember when I thought of our beginning to come to this world?"
We recite from memory an asseveration towards seeing, without previous arrangement mutually:"With I of blood, Wei my big fellow, with I of bone, build my the Great Wall, with I of blade, protect my clan people, with I of sweat, reply my China, if disobey this Shi, damn by heaven."
Our concussion of tearful-so several years, we haven't forgotten at the beginning of asseveration, didn't give up at the beginning of viewpoint, don't lay aside youthful intense emotion ……
Wait we to fall calm, I smile to inquire high mountain:"Far station, just when I let Korea add a soldier next year I see you wrinkly for a while eyebrows, what is the row, just the preparation gets married, arm elbow the facing Yue house turned."
The high mountain coolly shakes:"I how is a heart toward the Yue house, just your this person works, always the scheme is layer after layer, I am more the circumstance that understands Korea, more feel that your means greatly has a deep idea, how did I at the beginning really make friends carelessly.Now, Korea horse became my wife's natal home, I hope that you work much consideration for a while brothers friendship."
"You how talk like this, high mountain, this only has us in the world how many brotherses close, how will I neglect to hate brothers friendship?"I upsetly and contradictorily say.
The high mountain connects a mouth to say right away:"In this time, you again and again ask Korea to add a soldier, there are no other schemes?"
I embarrassedly smile:"Is good of okay, I admit, I am a little bit small scheme, however, horse Korean king arrived cloud, should have no important event."
Yin Dong doesn't understand of ask:"The high mountain , what was the row, saided to see."
The high mountain explained:"After knowing this boy to have intention to pull Korea to ascend our chariots, I am arousable to get in touch with Korea.This history in Korea isn't clear in meaning, gradual of, along with me understand more much, I discovered at this time now the machine is bestly really opportunity to annex by force.
Idea ancient times generation calls artificial"east Yi" in thou Korea, or calls "Yi person", namely"the bow and arrow hand of east.They are spread to later full continent region, the east of China coast, the north of Yangtze River and Korean peninsula.East Yi there is a myth in the person and say the founding a state of legend Tan the gentleman fastens sky come down to earth of father and a woman of tribe that takes bear as totem give birth to.It is said that he starts governance in 2233 B.C., his posterity's party in government fresh"dawn quite country" is ruling to reach Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment