Monday, November 12, 2012

Cheap Beats By Dre ly pulled up thus of

Just and almost is make vigorous efforts to turn the tide of turned round an originally very embarrassed dynasty bureau to come over, he has absolutely enough weight in the small emperor heart.
"But this affair, I have already said to Mr. Zhang, Mr. Zhang recommends the Ge minister that the Sir comes to serve as to increase to establish."
Is a burst of dark to scold in my heart, the small emperor and queen mother Lee all every moment wants to push me to the stage and wants to allow me to come to check and balance Zhang Ju Ya just.They are the affairs that spotted me with Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's because of Zhang Kun, already very difficult cooperate again.
Although heart in to the small emperor and queen mother Lee of deceitful feel very despise, but superficial, I still keep saying:
"The idea of minister, emperor and open widely persons should know, this Ge minister minister is ten thousand ten thousand can not be."
The small emperor hears I say this, although have already had preparation in the heart, but the facial expression immediately still kept changing, he facial expression dark the ground looking at me and say:
"The Sir really will looking at him rose?"
I looking at small emperor and in earnest say:
"Open widely a person although some only and particularly, but he for eliminating domestic affairs, he has great ambition, this is the minister not equal to from the Kui of, emperor as long as bearing in mind 1:00, that was anyway the knife sharp, all used to chop down in addition to oneself's in front of stumbling of, does the emperor why the need for feel enraged with the knife in the oneself's hand?".The computer reads a novel interview ww w . one бk .cn
The small emperor listens to me so on saying and also was calm down, he the full face disappointedly looking at me and has a little to lose ground to say:
"Make reference to bottom, the Sir still would not like to help me."
I smiled to shake to shake head and answered to say:
"The emperor can also remember, company is rich country of originally, if the emperor wants to do generation enlightened monarch, it is basically impossible to have no businessman's travelling salesman, let the minister contribute for emperor doing at 1:00!"
Although I top say like this, but actually I all feel don't believe very much to these parlances by myself, despise the businessman's custom basically be not can change for 12 days of, I also just seek a parlance of stately coronation to I just.
Zhu Yi Jun some sad look grounds looking at me to say:
"But this affair, I have already been once saying with Zhang Ju Ya, if the Sir doesn't serve as Ge minister, that be not again make Zhang Ju Ya just many hereafter find job for the opportunity of under charge?So is it the influence that lets the piece fasten one party that is getting more rose?"
I shake and say with a smile:
"The minister just has been already said and opened widely the person he regardless does of how like, all for the sake of the imperial government, finally is been still an emperor and imperial government by benefit, the emperor why not takes advantage of an opportunity to enjoy life and study more some things?"
What small emperor says wants to increase the affair of Ge minister, I didn't put in the mind, affair in the past after also threw a brain after.But who know to just finish leading 15, see is the grandest light annually will, a few women of in home for seeing a light will, so again lived to return to a yarn hat beard together of house in.
But the this day contained two guest who comes uninviteds and in a hurry spent hall before arriving at, I saw sit upright drink Zhang Jia's father and son of tea on the chair.Is a bit interrogative in the heart, don't know these two people exactly for the sake of what affair arrive at me here, know a fore basic virtues vegetable come to I but some prejudice ground.
"Do not know 2 to come my simple home is have what business?"
Zhang Yun Ling hurriedly stood, he said with a smile:
"Hou Ye, the small old son did obeisance an old age for you here."
This old fox has no matter to dedicate affability, not- crafty since thief!Don't know this time is what is up request me.Unexpectedly pulled up thus of battle, the father and son together goes to battle!
My hands embrace a boxing and say to Zhang Yun Ling and fore basic virtues piece:
"At under also made New Year's visited for 2, just don't know Zhang Lao the landlord arrives at my simple home with open widely a person this time, really be for the sake of give is bowing low a year?"
Zhang Yun Ling ha ha on smiling, say:
"Our father and son really some affairs want to seek Hou Ye."
I walked several step, sit at chair top, part of the servant girl also offer up the tea and drinks.I carried to have tea and drinks to drink an one mouthful and lightly said:
"Zhang Lao's landlord can't be again plan with at under cooperation?If is really such, I am afraid Zhang Lao's landlord you have to disappoint, I am busy at the business of overseas now."
To the affair of Joe wide Tai, although I didn't show, but I am always in mind not great.Isn't cold lukewarm to speak now, Zhang Yun Ling is some to embarrassedly smile to smile, said:
"Hou Ye, the small old son has already known this affair, the wide Tai really didn't make it right.For meaning that the apology, small old son and Hou Ye are in the cooperation on the perfume even if, the perfume workshops all calculate into the industry of Hou Ye."
Well big handwriting!Sneer at a way in my heart, however at the same time also at guess Zhang Yun Ling to come this time of purpose, would like to give up so big of advantage.See to Zhang Yun Ling and fore basic virtues piece come to seek me this time, the affair is affirmative very remarkable.
Let go of the cup in the hand, once I put a hand and say:
"Zhang Lao's landlord well big handwriting.However the good intentions of old landlord I received, the purpose this time could speak."
Zhang Yun Ling the slightest doesn't put in the mind to the irony in my words, he just says with a smile:
"Hou Ye still together similar outspoken before, the small old son came this time still for the sake of the affair of fore basic virtues his uncle was since then."
Originally for the sake of Wang Chong Gu since then, although the affair of winter dress already, but the aftermath didn't be even, martial pure wait Li Wei Jia to commit suicide by hanging to succeed in escaping punishing of queen mother, Wang Jia loses main goal because of small gains to bring calamity a body to make one family ruined, but Wang Chong Gu still the slightest has no action here, everyone will how handle Wang Chong Gu at Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De of guess.
"If for the sake of the words of adult king's affair, Zhang Lao's landlord you seem is walk wrong door, you should seek opposite house in of open widely a person."I push to take off ground to say,Cheap Beats By Dre.
Zhang Yun Ling's wry smile for a while, say:
"The Hou Ye hasn't know, I and Wei son also ever once sought a head assist open widely a person, but he closed door disappear, helpless under, so had to bother Hou Ye, you helped."
I the sudden looking at a fore basic virtues to ask a way:
"Does opening widely a person to know imperial government have to increase the affair of Ge minister?"
Although fore basic virtues piece to my some prejudiceses, but arrived the situation in nowadays he is there still have that day that the self-confidence of the energetic and daring, he some deeply sink of ordered to nod, say:
"Hear, hear emperor and open widely persons to all pretty much like Hou Ye, however afterwards the emperor changed idea again."
I continue to ask a way:
"That you know, we of the head assists adult currently most for Be optimistic about of who are all of persons ?"
Make reference to this, fore basic virtues piece is some to invigorate ground to say:
"I listen to open widely a person to once say, when he intends to state to assist from Zhan Shi Fu, Zhan Shi, gift department left vice minister Xu Guo, and I of choose of, but now at present such a sub- affair, I estimate to have no what hope."
As fore basic virtues piece is saying these, obvious on the face of a bit helpless.Because Zhang Yun Ling is eastern to rush west to run, let Zhang Jia's savings during a lifetime a great deal of wealth, so fore basic virtues piece has never needed to be greedy for Mo to have a great deal of silver to bribe those text military officer member, this is also a fore basic virtues to quickly be a gift department the reason of the book is still.
On that day, I refuse the proposal of small emperor after, I just know Zhang Ju Ya originally just also already in consideration of I am probably to refuse, so also already thing color three people are what a fore basic virtues says.I also ever and the small emperor was analytical to lead.
These three people state being that the form dollar Be from while assisting, knowledge moralses all push for Shihlin heavy;Allowing country resume is slightly shallow, but is also the actual practical ability with through the nation benefit a life time;As for fore basic virtues piece, talk about resume to count him in three individuals the oldest, 38 years of Jia Jing after passing examination into the private from know the county attains to cruise to fondle and have set Fan set all dry lead, be have much of a government while sealing big Li of Jiang.
But I know this piece fore basic virtues to do combine to not quitely make Zhang Ju Ya just satisfied, Zhang Kun unexpectedly falls in examination in the Wei on the autumn in last year, but Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment