Thursday, November 22, 2012

google nd then answered

Ha on smiling, "I rice still take care of here satisfied."
"It Be getting more satisfied."The east is red some ashamedly say.
"That you return to first, hereafter what is up make a phone call for my secretary little Liu,Facebook, he will turn to tell mine."The son of master wood is from the pocket in took out a small card and pass to the east is red.
"Okay, see again.Chief sees again."The east is red to respectully once connect card, carefully put pocket inside, just leave.
The east is red to just return to guest house, received the telephone that secretary little Liu of master wood's son beats.
"Eastern and red comrade there is an affair and asks you helping."Secretary Liu says very politely.
"Secretary Liu, you what is up order.I definitely make an effort to accomplish."The east is red to hurriedly say.
"Chief wood wants the cartoon that I seek an Iraqi president Saddam to take plank to turn to hit American president Bush, I sought a lot of magazines, didn't find out, want to ask you, is which magazine in."Secretary Liu asks.
"This, " eastern and red and big sweat, "secretary Liu.The truth tells you, this cartoon is that I want out ground, be not see on the magazine."
"BE so, thank you, eastern and red comrade, you this viewpoint can give the favour me whole body cold sweat."Secretary Liu breath a sigh of relief."Want to be not, do I come out this cartoon painting now and send for you?"The east is red and then says.
"That too like, you when can draw like?"Secretary Liu asks.
"Half hour inside can draw."The east was red and then answered.
"You live now where?"Secretary Liu asks again.
"Capital city guest house."East red hurriedly answer.
"That hour I come to capital city guest house to seek you.You come here not that convenient, too troublesome."Secretary Liu says.
"Go, see you by that time."The east is red to readily promise.
The east is red just returned to the room of guest house, bent small Juan tied up to come up, hugged eastern red neck, stuck very hot Jiao Qu at eastern and red body up.
"Small Juan, I want to make uniform to pay cartoon right away, chief wood's secretary half hour future reunion to take.It is lovely.You sleep a meeting first, good?"The east is red to be bent the action of small Juan to make the flame of sexual desire burn, strong line of suppress it.
"Boon."Bending small Juan knows that this is the proper business.Is careless not get, on the eastern and red lips kiss for a while, this just fully satisfiedly time bed up go to bed.
In fact, such an appearance is very clear in the eastern and red brain, in less than ten minutes time the east was red and then drewed it and just painted in the color ground last fee some time.
Painting well after, the east is red and then goes to the hall of guest houses and waits for secretary Liu.
Secretary Liu comes very punctually and sees to some get exciteds.The east is red also not useless talk.It is direct to give secretary Liu the cartoon to see.
"The east is red.Really have yours, so short time inside can draw a such a creative good painting.Admire."The pleased of secretary Liu hopes an outside and connects a voice to praise highly!
"Amateur level let you laughed."The east is red and then says very modestly.
"Like, I Don't mention it, today is that I owe you one personal feeling, hereafter have opportunity to repair again."Secretary Liu says.
"Secretary Liu, I see take in your hand of the cellular phone really and this big plank brick in the cartoon is just about, inconvenient.I have a set by himself/herself here design ground in person cellular phone, ask you to use more, do free advertisement publicity."The east is red ha ha smile, took out an at full cock cellular phone.
Secretary Liu's eyes are getting brighter a while, very fine cell phone!
"This isn't that all right."Secretary Liu still keeps hasing some to hesitate.
"Secretary Liu, I this can have no the meaning of bribe, really is what I design by myself, exclusively use to advertise publicity."The east is red and then explains.
"Go, that I Don't mention it.However, if chief wood asks, you can recognize a debt."Secretary Liu also answered a cellular phone very generously, is also have heart to hand over red this friend of east.
"You trust, be receive scolding me to also recognize a debt.Chief wood will definitely very happily, this is us domestic international top's most advanced cell phone."The east is red and then says."That I walked and thanked you, eastern old younger brother."The this bottom of secretary Liu even changed form of addresses, " waits you to enter after hair change Wei we drink cup wine together."Secretary Liu is also to throw peach report Lee, reveal this information to give east red.
The eastern and red Hey Hey smiled 2 and said:"Okay, see again!"
Sent to walk secretary Liu, the east is red to also breath a sigh of relief, the task that comes to capital city this time has already completed one greater half.Is so-called to exert personnel, listen to a sky, life, some affairs by himself/herself not just now ability or so.
Returned to room, the east is red to give birth to Long Huo Hu right away, kept bend small Juan to make the Jiao don't already breathe heavily, the moan repeatedly tells Rao continuously.
"East, I still want."
"East, I was very comfortable, flew."
"East, you are very brave."
"East, I didn't come, your Rao I."Bending small Juan seductive eyes is like silk, full is spring idea.
"Who make me come of, don't go, we continue to fight!"The east is red to be also pausing for breath.
", Don't ."Bend small Juan and start mumblingly moan, thoroughly sink into everlasting endlessly sensual desire in.
This world is originally crary, especially man and woman together of time, this world more crary.
Finally, it is the whole to return to point of departure again, was just two people all many one silk weariness.
"East, I feel now I is in the world most happily woman."Bending small Juan feeling is very much enamored.You will be the most happy woman in the world hereafter."The east was red to kiss a close chemisette face
"As long as having me in your heart, I meeting is in the world most happily woman.East, whatever you do, I will support you!"The woman is muttering.
"Baby, you are really good!"The east is red and kissed for a while chemisette lips.
"Dislike, a lot of salivas."Woman Jiao smiles.
"Where there is saliva, I see, hey,cnn, really have, I taste."The east is red and strange to smile.
"Don't , east, blare!"The woman starts groaning again.
Very long, 2 people embrace each other again, feel respectively of breath.
"East, master wood's son didn't teach you."The woman concerns ground to ask.
"Ha ha, I is who, master wood's son fierce Kua I."The east was red and then started talking big.
"I know that east, you are the best!"Chemisette eyes inside is full to is a stars.
"In the my eyes, you are also the most lovely."The east is red to say very very intimately.
"Really?"Have water fog again in the chemisette eyes, " east, do you still have energy?I still want you, I like that enrichment feeling."
"The baby orders and work harder a to fight."The east is red ha ha smile, and then turn over last woman ground body.
Houseful the beauties of spring cannot be shut ou,google!
"East, my elder brother ground affair I have already told my father, he lets I the good good will thanks you."Bend a soft voice of small Juan to say.
"Have not you all have already thanked me?"The east is red and strange to say with smile.
"Dislike, that is that I am voluntary."Woman Chen is strange, " I want to have been being a secretary for you, but you go to the center, I go to not."
"Wait ground black bad influence clearance is the ornamental archway county after dropping, I want to set up an office in the capital city, you could stay in the capital city."The east is red to want to think, say.
"Is true of, east, you are really good."The woman stuck to come up again, the lips were blush from shame in the east up continuously kiss.
"Is really comfortable, again next point, again next point, again next point, , have some to can not stand.Baby, you are really good."The east is red to start a heavy breather, the woman worked harder more.





The text chapter 253
Renew time:2009-4-1219:50: Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment